Excellent condition green outfit that comes with waistcoat, kilt and socks.
- Green with gold trim and buttons.
- Buttons look fairly new and recently replaced. The braiding could be replaced and freshened up but looks ok.
- One ‘eye’ from the hook and eye fastening on the inside is missing.
- Approx 18″ from nape to peak at back
- Approx 11″ underarm seam
- Fully black lined
- Approx chest 26″
- Single buckle fastenings at both sides
- Green and cream with red, blue and yellow stripes.
- Excellent condition.
- Recently cleaned with cleaning tag still attached!
- Length approx 18.5 inches.
- Approx 2.5″ hem
- Cream inside hip lining
- Hanging loops
- Approx 20-22″ Waist
- Socks match the kilt
- 2nd hand with little bobblimg, but in good condition with no holes.
- Measurements can be seen better in the images.
- Top folded over to bottom of heel approx 13″
- Foot length approx 7″ but a little stretch available in the sock.