Excellent condition red kilt and waistcoat. Does not come with matching socks.
- Colour is a lovely red with silver trim and buttons.
- Buttons are slightly tarnished and recommended for replacing.
- Great condition and buttons could be cleaned.
- Approx 20″ from nape to peak at back
- Approx 11.5″ underarm seam
- Made by Highland House of Lawrie in Glasgow
- Fully black lined
- Approx chest 32″
- Slight impression from first position, but not too bad.
- Single buckle fastenings at both sides
- Red and cream
- Excellent condition.
- Length approx 22 inches.
- Approx 1.5″ hem
- Cream inside hip lining
- Hanging loops
- Approx 26-28″ Waist